how do I embeded a code?

I got a code that I would like to add to a post but I can't get it to work

mombug

Asked by mombug at 12:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• When you have the post or signature box open, you can click on the link for the embed code, or if it's a pic your trying to embed the link in then right mouse click the pic to pull p the menu to embed it there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Thanks but that didn't help
    It's a jib jab code from elf yourself that I would like to add to my profile.
    mombug

Answer by mombug at 1:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi mombug,

For now, we are not allowing all types of widgets to be added to CafeMom. This way we can make sure that everything added to the site is secure, and will not cause any problems.

If there are particular things from other sites that you like, let us know by clicking the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page, and we might be able to add them.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008