Free?

I love those freebie sites and getting free things in the mail.
Like those ppl who do extreme couponing.
I wish I could figure out how to do that and had the patience to work at it for so many hours a day.

Whats your hobby? Any cool websites you'd like to share? Any tips? :)

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 5:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Freestufftimes.com
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love the extreme couponing...I went online and found classes in my area! Its a great 'girls night' and you learn a lot! I dont think I'm disciplined enough to be THAT good...but some very helpful info :)
    sbenbenek

Answer by sbenbenek at 6:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I just started my maternity leave for my 3rd and we decided I am not going back to work for at least a couple years after this baby is born. I am turning it into my personal mission to save my family as much money as possible since I am home and can pay closer attention to couponing, sales, cooking from scratch, meal planning, the housework, etc. I want to start a garden, can a lot this fall, call around on our different bills, and such. I am trying to reduce the impact of going down to one income on my family so we can still try to save as much as possible without giving up living like we are used to.

I'm working it! LOL It is becoming an obsession, but I bet I've saved at least $300 this month, plus the $600 (or more) it was costing to have our girls in daycare.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• go to womanfreebies.com. i have gotten several samples from there.
    angelbritnee

Answer by angelbritnee at 12:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Allyou.com has daily offers!
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 8:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you are on facebook,there is an absolute ton of free stuff out there to be found. I get free kindle books for the computer along with alot of other free things.
    karrey

Answer by karrey at 4:37 AM on May. 11, 2011