Would this piss you off too?? UGH I need to vent!

My husband works nights and it drives me crazy when he bitches at me about how tired he is all the damn time. I totally get that he is tired... but dont come home at 11am and play madden with my brother till 3:30 in the afternoon and then try to give ME the guilt trip that im being a needy bitch that you cant help keep shit organized or spend time with your family cuz you work nights, when you could have slept all morning and spend the evening with your family!! It never fails. He spends the whole morning and afternoon playing madden with my brother and then when it comes to spending time with me..he is over there on the couch or chair passing out cuz he is so tired.
its so freakin annoying. And i have talked to him about it too and he still does it.

We just moved into this house and so he had Monday and Tuesday off to help me...guess what he did? NOTHing. I painted this WHOLE house by myself, I cleaned this whole house by myself, i built the new furniture we bought all by myself. And i was super pissed because he stressed to me about how we were going to be moving our stuff in on Thursday. So i had Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to paint a 5 bedroom house, living room, kitchen ((twice)) and the hall way. And then when Thursday came around, he told me he wanted to just chill and play Madden. I was LIVID. I busted my ass to get all the painting done before Thursday and they never ended up moving anything!! And then he yelled at me saying "I just busted my ass at work i just wanna relax" REALLY?? Well, you didnt work Monday or Tuesday...so what is your excuse for doing NOTHING then????
Ugh...he pisses me off sometimes. Men act like they are 5 sometimes. And it really pisses me off when he tries to give me the guilt trip and make ME look like the bad guy infront of my brother. He talks like i dont appreciate how hard he works. Well he dont appreciate his wife and daughter when he would rather play football then rest up to spend time with his family before going to work!!! I am NOT ungrateful...but he makes it look that way. I hate when he does that shit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Try hiding the power cord to the game system. If he's going to act like a spoiled 13 yr old, treat him like one.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• hahaha! that is freakin awesome lol...gonna defintely make that a part of the to-do list

The weird thing is..i would feel bad if i did that. I dont know why but i feel bad complaining. So i usually just say "watever" and just let him do his thing. I want him to have his time to relax and do what he wants to do..but at the same time i cant stand that he will make the time for Football but not for his family.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Don't just hide it the power cord...throw it out on garbage day. He is making excuses and burdening you with everything. Not cool. Yes, I would be pissed.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Men are dumb,just like a child look right at him and tell him exactly what you want him to do! Blaming you is probably just his defences going up.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Please CM, put in that VENT tab
    Anonymous

• I make lists of things that have to be done in a certain amount of time and give them to my DH. The things on the list usually have anywhere from one to three or 4 days as the deadline for getting them done, and we work on the list TOGETHER.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hide the game system
    wannabeproud

Answer by wannabeproud at 8:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• this too shall pass. Sometimes you have to give more in a relationship than your partner and vice versa.
    Larue09

Answer by Larue09 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• me and my finace work together and clean house and help with the kids and at night he plays his games
    littlekids

Answer by littlekids at 5:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011