Best contact lenses??

My hubby wears glasses and is totaly blind without them..He's wanting to switch back to contacts. It's been about 16 years since he's wore them..So what kind are suggested?? Seems there's lots of different ones
Thanks

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• I have been using proclear for about 10 years.... I have tried to change to the newer more advertised lenses and hated them... I was told I've been wearing the mercedes of contacts and nothing else is as comfortable. but the doctor should be able to suggest something and give samples to try them out... they will most likely recommend the accuview first because i swear they get kickbacks for selling them...
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I use acuvue advance oasys...something like that...Proclear hurt me. Honestly, the eye doc will try different pairs of them in and see what works best...you need an exam before you are able to get lenses anyway...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I think it depends on your dhs eyes. If he has astigmatism in his eyes that can make a difference. When he goes for the contacts he should have a fitting consultation. The person fitting him will be able to find the contacts that best fit his eyes.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011