Nipps + NoNo Areas

So i did a natural birth n breastfed... will my nipps ever turn pink again or the area around the nipps ever contract? n what about my va-jj? will it ever look normal again? i did the whole check yourself out with a hand mirror thing n barely recognized my junk!!

Killemo

Asked by Killemo at 12:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• My nips are back to normal and I BF. and my junk down there looks like it did before kids. but for the first few months.....OMG there was an alien between my legs, I swear. Do kegal excercises to tighten up the muscles and give it some time. I'm sure it will all go back to looking like it used to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My areolas stayed dark after I had my son. They did contract back to normal size, and my v eventually went back to normal, after the tearing healed.
    bwag

Answer by bwag at 12:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My nether region never looked the same. That little part at the top..like a skin tag almost..you know that part..well it is off to one side now. My kids are teens now so I doubt its ever migrating back to its original postion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL if you keep calling it your junk she may decide to stay that way!!! Your nipples should turn the right color again some day. Mine are a pretty purple color (I'm breastfeeding right now). Your vagina just needs time to heal and pretty soon will be back to normal again!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008