Is there anyone in your immediate FAMILY that you wouldnt care if they fell off the face of the earth?

For me it would be my bio-dad....he's such a freaking loser it's not even funny. My mom tried SO hard to make me have a relationship with him...things that made me SO mad...always giving him my phone number, giving him my address anytime I moved...telling him what's going on in my life...Family is everything to her so I know that she had the best of intentions at heart but it drove me crazy!

He used to make me bathe in my brothers (his son's) old bathwater, he would take my clothes that I went over there in, put them up and make me wear my brother's hand-me -downs, have me in the backyard all weekend cleaning up dog shit, did ALL KINDS of drugs in front of me...and as a matter of fact encouraged me to smoke weed with him...most of this is my fault because I didnt tell my mom about it until I was way grown...but yeah, if he were to fall off the face of the earth my first thought would be "Damn, I could've SWORN the earth was round!"

Do you have a person like this in your immediate family? I don't mean in-laws...I mean YOUR family.

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Both of my sisters could fall off the earth and I wouldn't give a shit. I can't stand them.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I sometimes find myself wishing that my bio dad would fall off the face of the earth. I wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't be unhappy either.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No one on my side but definitely a few idiots on my husband's side of the family.
    Anonymous

• Yeah and they need to hurry the hell up! especially my daughters father a step dad would be better for her he is/was abusive and got away with it cusses at me in front of her, teaches her to call me foul names ugh!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• first off, it's not your fault at all, you were a kid. and he may have threatened you or guilted you into not telling, you may just not remember.

to answer your question, My first thought it my sister, but I wouldn't want that to really happened because then I'd just feel bad. and who needs that?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Nope ,I don't wish death on anyone but their are a few (at least 5 or 6 ) I would love to see move to the other side of the states and never come back.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No, can't think of anyone , living or dead, that I ever disliked that much.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yes,a few
    my aunt,my cousin,my ex stepfather,and my half sister

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My father
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Interesting question...

Of my immediate family, I'd miss all of them.

My grandparents and several aunts and uncles, I could live without, starting about 18 years ago. One of my grandfathers (the last one, come to think of it) died in March. I'm okay with that. It's weird getting 'sympathy' from people about it --because it's fine, really.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011