Does anyone else feel.....

.like you will never find "the one?" I'm always stuck at home doing homework, cooking, cleaning.. and I literally never get a babysitter (DS is 5). I feel like I never have an opportunity to meet men. I tried a dating site before but I felt there were to many wierdos lol.

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 6:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• there are wierdos anywhere. i met my ''wierdo'' on match.com. you just have to be discerning about who you agree to talk to, exchange info with, and who you decide to meet in person (in a public place). just like you would (hopefully) without the internet.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I found the one.. I have to say though I found my DH when I was not looking. And I actually met him on a dating site and at the time I told him I wasnt looking for anything. i know it seems like your life is to busy to find the one.. but when you are not looking the one will appear.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Thankyou ladies.. I sure hope you are right! I have a lot to offer :)
    AdrianzMommie

Comment by AdrianzMommie (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Well maybe you feel the right one is not out there keep hoping it will happen or go out morr
    wannabeproud

Answer by wannabeproud at 7:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I sometimes feel that way. It gets lonely being just me and my daughter. And because I'm 27 I feel like I'm getting old. I'm almost 30. I'm getting more comfortable being single but I'll be very happy when I finally meet the person I'm going to be with for the rest of my life. Good luck! Pm me or add me if u want.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 8:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• you will find the right man when you dont think you will there is always someone out there for you
    littlekids

Answer by littlekids at 5:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I also met my weirdo on line. He is one attractive, kind and loveable weirdo. You just have to sift through the bad ones.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2011