Anybody else have a gay or bisexual parent?

My husband's father is bisexual. In fact I suspect he is actually gay but is married as a front. He has four children from his first marriage. He is 78 years old and his current wife recently caught him with another man. This has been very hard on my husband, not because of the gay or bisexual aspect, but the lying about it and the refusal to come out of the closet. Anybody else deal with this?

lilangilyn

Asked by lilangilyn at 7:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• My mom is bisexual (possibly lesbian but hiding it), but she told me about it when I was a kid. The rest of the family, I'm not sure, but I know she's at least out to me and her husband.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The sad part is I can relate..people don't realize how their decisions effect others and it's unfortunete to the families involved and for there salvation. PRAYER
    Twokids201189

Answer by Twokids201189 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My parents are both straight but my aunt found out after divorcing her first husband that he was bi and after the divorce decided to only be with men, my cousin recently came out to me that she is bisexual but has never been in a relationship with a woman and is happily married to her husband. Both of my ex's brothers are gay, one dated women in his teens and early 20's but now in his mid 20's he's told everyone he doesn't plan to ever be with another woman. So while I don't have a gay or bi parent I have close friends and a couple relatives that are either bi or gay.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• my friend is bi but she dose not let anybody know
    littlekids

Answer by littlekids at 5:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011