Do you have a somewhat professional digital camera?

If so, what kind is it? And, is it battery operated, or can I charge it with my PC.. I want a somewhat (not really because I am a beginner), but not a normal Digital Camera, and I want to be able to charge it, I donĀ“t want it to be battery operated, if that makes any sense.. Lol..

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Technology

• No lol I have like a box full of 1-time use cause they were on sale at walmart 3 for 8 bucks so I bought like 30 of them lol
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 7:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• lol. omg.
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hmmm....I don't know of any that don't use some sort of battery. As for mine, yes, I have a semi professional camera. I have a NIkon D3100 DSLR. I'm not sure if it can charge on my computer, I always just throw the battery into the charger. Best thing I can really tell you is to just check around with different manufacturers (Canon, Nikon, Kodak, Fuji, etc.) and see if any of them have something that fits your needs, or that you can work with.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• No
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we have a Kodak 3X optical zoom that my brother and sister in law bought us for Christmas last year; we can take pictures; take video it isn't as advanced as some are but it takes better pictures then the one we use to have
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011