How are you and your family handling gas price going up?

Are you cutting anything back or changing how you do things? Or are you just cont to doing your daily activity?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nothing has changed for me, or our family.

Answer by older at 7:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• we are staying home more, especially since our budget just got really tight. with $20/week in our gas budget we can't afford to go anywhere but where is necessary. good thing the pool and playground is within walking distance, since we visit one or the other daily.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• nothing has changed for us. my dh drives to work, drives back when he has a call-out after hours, etc. i run my kid to/from school and do all the errands i have to do.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We are already on a tight budget and basically do everything minimally anyway so nothing really changed for us. I just have less money to buy craft stuff. I make diaper cakes to auction off on Listia.com but I cant do it as often now.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 7:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The only thing that has changed for us is I put my daughter on the bus for school instead of taking her because my husband takes my car to work cause it gets better gas mileage than his and we dont have to put gas in two cars all the time...Im a SAHM by the way so unless I have plans dont need my car everyday anyways, and I always have his in an emergency.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We are handling it not so satisfied the prices are out of this world but why complain we got to get it any way
    wannabeproud

Answer by wannabeproud at 7:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• NOthing has changed...it just sux. i have an off-road SUV and everywhere we go is across town. blech. Just went over $4 here in Las Vegas in a couple places....ridiculous
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My husbands working alot more overtime to pay for our gas.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not too much has changed. our shopping has. we pick places that are close together to save gas.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• We're doing as before, the car only moves out of our driveway to go to work, school and the store. Good thing we live close to the library and the park!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2011