Digital Cameras?

If so, what kind is it? And, is it battery operated, or can I charge it with my PC.. I want a somewhat (not really because I am a beginner), but not a normal Digital Camera, and I want to be able to charge it, I donĀ“t want it to be battery operated, if that makes any sense.. Lol..

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a canon Sx210 is it has the lithium rechargeable batter with charger. I love it. I'm a huge fan of canon. They are the only ones we will buy and have made believers out of my mom and sister ( my sister was a nikon freak before) It takes awesome pictures and super easy to use.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• (Sx210 IS)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have a Cannon Power shot and I love it. It has a touch screen on it and so many other cool features. Now it has a rechargeable battery pack in it. It charges by its own charger that plugs into the wall.. but the battery last a long time. I think Ive charged it 2 or 3 times and Ive had it since before Christmas. I take pictures constantly of everything.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Most cameras these days have rechargeable battery packs.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have Nikon Coolpix and the battery will charge in the charger or plus in the connector to the computer and it will charge that way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I have a Kodak. It has a wall charger. I think it takes great pictures.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011