Does anyone have a link or something to a really cute, simple and FUN chore chart?

I want to get my toddlers started with chores...nothing hardcore like doing their own laundry! lol But stuff like putting their clothes in their hamper, picking up toys, brushing teeth....stuff that's really simple.
I have a bunch of stickers, but I want something that at the end of the day they get a special treat (I think the end of the week would be too long to wait for kiddos that don't get how long a week is!).
Any suggestions and/or help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

BeachyBabe

Asked by BeachyBabe at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• bumping since I am also interested.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My kids are still very young, so I think this is a WONDERFUL idea. Not sure what the difference in giving them a sticker, candy or treat at the end of the day as a reward vs. giving an older child an allowence for doing their chores.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Linda....I guess I'm just my goal is to get them interested in the first place. Obviously there will rewards such as praise and not all bribery......
    I would be interested in knowing how you potty trained your kids? Did you use any rewards such as stickers, special trips anywhere, cute panties or the like?
    It's a fact of life that if you work hard, you do get rewards, whether it's praise, money for working a job, a nice home as a result of your hard work and time...the list goes on. I have no problem rewarding my children for good choices that they make.
    It's a bad idea teaching your children that you get something for NOTHING.
    BeachyBabe

Comment by BeachyBabe (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Ah yes! I just posted this. If you have a Windows Phone I wrote this app for free!

https://windowsphone.create.msdn.com/App/Detail/f4ab4179-122c-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

if you do not, see if your friends do because it is fun :) I made it for parents that need that hepful little "dust the livingroom" or "pick up your toys" or "do your brother/sister's chores for a day" I hope you like it.
    KellyDen

Answer by KellyDen at 10:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Good idea: involving kids in work and care around their homes.

Bad idea: bribery, rewards or praise --unless your entire goal is to stop them from being intrinsically interested in learning to manage their own lives.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011