Should I bother I'm tired of looking at negatives adult content

I know,I know I see these questions all the time on here but I'm not asking you to use your sixth sense to tell me if I'm pregnant over the internet, just if this sounds worth a test because I don't want to waste anymore dollars.

I haven't been able to eat all day because of the nausea and the nausea started 10 days ago and has been getting progresively worse by the day. I had an early sort of period a few days ago that lasted 4 days and never needing anything more then a pantyliner and only one of them a day. I finished that "period" and I'm still bloated, I still have a headache, I pee like twice an hour(and I tested neg for a UTI at the instacare the other day) and I teared up the last time I took my bra off.
Also I use cervical position and mucus for ttc and my cervix is almost unreachably high and softish but very closed(I've been dialted to a two since the birth of my son nine months ago).

So stomach flu or worth a test? It is a lot like when I was pregnant but I just don't know anymore.

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 8:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• IMO, anything that your curious or worried about is worth a test. If you are congrats, if not, time to start trying again. If it's meant to happen it will, when you least expect it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Feeling sick for 10 days sounds like it's worth a test. If you're not pregnant and still feeling nauseated, you should see a doctor.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I've been feeling the same way!! I am waiting one more week to test again. Things are so expensive!! I went to the doctor last Tues, and got a neg on my uti test too. GL to you!!
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 8:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• same here 2 negs 11 days late feeling sick tired and bloated so good luck 2 you imma give it a couple more days though
    momof2gurlz84

Answer by momof2gurlz84 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I can only eat french fries right now everything else makes me sick and we went to Walmart and I can taste the air fresheners when we pass that aisle.

I'm just waiting till late May and I'll see if this continues.
    lizziebreath

Comment by lizziebreath (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011