And you wonder why people carry guns? These people would be dead and the employees deserve nothing less as well.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope the police were called. The employees could have taken the victim to the back of the restaurant and called police, write down a license plate number, ect.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Honestly... if I was a manager in that store I would force my employees to stay in the back and call the police immediately. I would try and intervene without getting too involved. As horrible as that sounds, people get fired for getting involved with stuff like that and if any of the employees did get injured it would likely result in negative action being taken against the employee and manager for getting involved since the injury would cost McDonalds money. I don't think it's right, but unfortunately that's how corporate America works today.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 8:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• They could have done a number of things and did not. Then they were telling the girls doing the beating to leave before the cops got there. That just makes me sick. People like that, in my opinion need to be removed from society. A bullet in the head of each of them would due just fine. They will never be anything but trouble making burdens to society.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I just finished that video, that is just so incredibly sad. That poor girl, no one deserves to be treated like that.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• and if any of the employees did get injured it would likely result in negative action being taken against the employee and manager for getting involved since the injury would cost McDonalds money.

They could have my damn job, I would never compromise principle over a job.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• The guy with the camera (not the employees) was telling the girls to leave. At least according to the person who posted the video. And honestly, if you believe they should have a bullet put into their heads for their behavior I don't think you're any better than they are. Violence begets violence.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 9:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It's easy to say when you're not the one involved. But if you're in an area with a high unemployment rate and a family to feed and McDonalds is all you have, would you rather your kids starve for your principal?
    miss_lisa

• I had to stop watching the video. Are those people animals? I wonder where that happened?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• And honestly, if you believe they should have a bullet put into their heads for their behavior I don't think you're any better than they are. Violence begets violence.

Right, they were violent!!! They beat someone until she had a seizure and only left because the cops were coming. If someone hadn't have called the cops they probably wouldn't have stopped until the poor girl was dead. I hope they are caught and put away for a long time, if not the rest of their sorry lives. Then again, we'd be paying to house and feed them.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 9:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• DSamuels, and by shooting them in the head you are committing a violent act... therefore you should be shot in the head using that line of logic.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 9:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2011