OMG I HATE her ! ( what would you do )

My brother has an on again - off again relationship with a total b*tch .... and I say this as a person who doesn't even cuss ! ...

The latest thing she has done, I believe is the worse !

My grandmother passed away and left the house to my mom... who then told my brother he can live there since my parents and my husband and I already own homes...

the plan was for my mom and me to clean it out tonight and tomorrow ( everything was empty besides a few pieces of furniture and then one of the 4 bedrooms had about 10-15 boxes of momentoes and old family photos -- all of which my mom and I wanted ( there was 2 big hutches that my grandpa built for my grandma when they first got married, her wedding dress, alot of pictures and she also had a family tree that had everyone from the mid 1800-s on it...... and then after we took it and split the things up , they were going to paint and move their stuff into it.

Well, ALL OF IT IS GONE !!!!!!

My brother is in the military so he was gone this week ( some kind of drill ) .... she KNEW we wanted that stuff but it didnt stop her... the hutches she gave to some friend that she "can no longer get in contact with" which is obviously a lie, because what friend would she lose contact with in a matter of days.... everything else she threw in the trash -- wednesday was trash day .... all of these family valuables and precious things are gone -- we cant get back any of it ( maybe the hutches if we can track down this "friend") .... my mom has literally cried all day over this...

She KNEW we were coming to get the stuff ... she was even talking about it earlier this week...I mean there was not even a point in her doing it this week because she didnt do anything else (as in clean or paint) ... she got the key from my mom last weekend because she said she wanted to show some friends the house so they could help her come up with a "decorating plan" ...

This is just so sad and upsetting.... I mean, what can we do ? I just dont even know what to say besides how much I HATE her....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• What a bitch! I am so sorry.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm pretty sure that unless she signed a lease if you guys really wanted to you could get her for breaking and entering. If there's no legal documents stating she had a right to enter into the house prior to the date you guys stated, then I'd tell her to find the things that were in the home that she can real quick or you will be contacting the police for breaking and entering and theft since she's already admitted to taking the things. I'm so sorry she did that, I'd be absolutely livid!
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 8:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• my uncle is a cop and we called him to ask about that miss_lisa --- he said since we gave her the key, there isnt much we can do.... he just suggested that we give my brother a wake up call when he gets home because believe it or not this kind of thing is the norm for her !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• OMG! That is HORRIBLE! I am so sorry... and "bitch" is too nice a term to describe her... sooo sooo sorry!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 8:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would go with miss lisa's idea, since your mom owns the house I'm pretty sure that she can get her for theft if nothing else. And I am so sorry that she did that to you and your family, that's just cruel.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 8:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• dude take her to court for theft. she went into a home that wasnt hers and most likely sold your valuables for money. who cares what your bro says. he messed up with her so take her ass to court, get a lawyer on monday. make that bitch pay!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It's not breaking and entering if the Mom gave her the key. But if she gave away things that didn't belong to her, and she has never established residence there, I would press charges. I would say that wedding gown was an antique and worth a lot of money, etc etc.
    She sounds like someone who lives off other people. If she says she can't find the friend, then she is lying. She probably sold the stuff. I'd check out craiglist for suspicious ads that look like your stuff as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• wow she's a bitch
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Hell I don't like her, and i don't even know her. She was wrong dead wrong for that shit.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would ask for the key back or change the locks and tell her/them that if they can't find the stuff they can't live in the house.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 9:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011