If you get grossed out easy... Don't read this... adult content

I am 23 weeks prego. And when I go to bathroom my stool comes out like liquid. Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be normal or could be what your eating while preggo or too much water. Probably normal for being preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i would ask your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i would just be glad you aren't impacted...sorry but i think all kinds of things happen when you are pregnant i wouldn't worry too much, unless there is blood in it
    december911

Answer by december911 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Could be too much liquid in your diet. Ask your doc to make sure!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Honestly, some people's stool change during labor but I would def try to go the bathrm before delivery. You're probably going to go number 2 during the process. The nurses are use to it but try eatting some food with iron in it to toughen up thoses bowels.
    Twokids201189

Answer by Twokids201189 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• TMI-- When I was pregnant with my son I was constipated the whole time lol. This entire pregnancy, though, it's been like liquid, like you've described. The doctor told me that its from me having my gallbladder removed. It could possibly be a virus also or it could be normal. Ask your doctor to be sure.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 9:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• ask your doctor
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 5:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011