Lol my boyfriend is such a worry wort

me and my boyfriend were cleaning the house yesterday and i was going in to clean my bathroom, he held out his hand and being a goof ball he said go sit ill clean your bathroom, i dont want you breathing in the bleach and windex

he worries to much xD

did your boyfriends/so's do anything like that when you were pregnant?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband does it i'm almost 5 months along :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Aww that is so sweet. My husband is the same way but it's ridiculous. We are in the process of moving and I was carrying a box of stuffed animals.. and he was like what the heck are you doing.. put that down, you're pregnant.. Lol.. I'm almost 6 weeks.
    Shishi_87

Answer by Shishi_87 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yes, and i am on my 4th pregnancy... lmao..... due Monday... and hes always overreacting lol. Such a good dh and daddy
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• im 24 weeks and 4 days :) he wouldn't even let me take the trash can out to the street on Wednesday lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• LOL!!!!!
    Shishi_87

Answer by Shishi_87 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Not that bad. I know my limits, but I think that's adorable he's protective of you and the baby.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i think its cute to >.< but i have to clean when he's not here LOL but when he is here all im "allowed" to do is load the dishwasher and sweep and maybe take the trash out if its not to heavy for me XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Awww that's so sweet that your guy worries and does not you to overdue it with cleaning. I think it is wonderful that he is so helpful around the house-- enjoy it!! Sounds like you have a GREAT guy!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That is "SWEET " ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is a good man, you do not need to be breathing that stuff, anyway ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I just had Baby #3 two weeks ago, and due to my "advanced maternal age" and a few other factors, I was on bed rest for most of the pregnancy. My husband did everything I wasn't allowed to do and then some. However, he knew when to step back and let me go and do things by myself so I wouldn't feel like nothing but a gestational pod person.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2011