Would you keep in touch with your ex's family?

Okay fast forward. I'm still talking to my ex-boyfriend's mom. I want to just cut off tides completely because I feel it is a bit inappropriate. Should I continue talking to her, or just let that part of my past life go? Are any of you moms still in touch with your ex's family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I spoke with my ex's family for awhile but eventually let things go their seperate ways. I didn't want hard feelings and if I saw them in town I will still stop and say hi, but I really couldn't be close with them any more. If got really tough when my ex got a new girlfriend, I was ok with it, but the girlfriend wasn't... and I didn't want to get in between their relationship so I had to let his parents go.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Only the two who are grandmothers to my children.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• nope not these people
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If there are no children involve.... I am a strong believer of looking to the future. Talking to exs family only holds unneccessary ties.
    Twokids201189

Answer by Twokids201189 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would definitely still talk to my MIL and SIL. They are my DS' family! Plus if aything were to happen between me and DH they would probably side with me anywa lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011