Should I call the father of my child back again to tell him I had the baby?

Our rela ended very bad. I moved out in a day after he went from wanting to be a dad to changing his mind and wanting to be a twenty something year old college student and tell me to have an abortion. However, I left him alone for the ten months and the baby is here now. I attempted to call him once but when I said my name he hung up. Should I take it as his lost since I'm the one with the baby or should I try to call him again.

Twokids201189

Asked by Twokids201189 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd say no. Don't call him. Let him be. Don't eve go after child support bc than he might end up wanting rights when he truly doesn't want them, he only wants them bc he has to pay. If that makes sense ? I say your child is better off without that guy in his/her life. No dad at all is better than one that's crappy or in & out of their life. Good Luck, Hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would be contacting the court and setting up a child support order.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• When he gets the papers to establish child support that should be a signal to him that the baby is born.

Answer by missanc at 9:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Let him miss out its his choice, if you want to take him for support thats your choice. JMO i'd let him go, my dd doesn't see her bio dad and I don't have to deal with his dumb ass or is wacked out family its a win win for me.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Nope, I would not call him again -- you made the courtesy call and he choose to disregard it. I would let the courts do my talking.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I like how they ^^^^^ think
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011