Cha Cha Guide

Please give me your positive and negative input on the Cha Cha Guide job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I did it a couple of years ago and was making about $100/month but I was doing it all day. It was fun and fairly easy. I learned a lot of useful info and helped dozens of teen girls with their pregnacy scares lol. You have to pick your categories wisely. You have to know how to search the web, although they teac you that. You have to have good typing skills. If I did it again I wouldn't be a guide, I would want to be the one to field the calls. Seems like that would be a little faster paced. Since chacha isn't free anymore I wonder if they pay better...
    But all in all I had a great time and their mssage boards are great too. Super helpful if you need help and fun if you are between questions killing time
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I did it for a while. It took a while to actually get a dollar in your account though. When I was doing it, regular guides made 2 cents a question and the generalists made 10 cents for each. You have to be an expeditor for a month before you can switch roles. Once I became a generalist, getting money was easier.

I enjoyed it for a while, but found more money in writing at Demand Studios. Instead of making a small amount for each question, I make $15 for one short article.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• what is it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I did it for a short time. It is a lot of work to just get to start doing it, and the pay isn't that great. I did learn a lot doing it though!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2011