Pregnancy Pillow

does any one know where i could buy a pregnancy pillow for cheap??

LiveLaughLove00

Asked by LiveLaughLove00 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can get cheaper ones on the walmart website but I wouldn't advise spending too much on them at all. I spent over $60 on one of the Bobby brand ones from Motherhood. It's one of the full body pillows that goes between your legs and behind your neck and kinda cradles your belly and is supposed to make you sleep better but it didn't make any difference for me. My 19 month old son likes it more than I do lol.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 9:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i wish i could get one to snuggle up to when my boyfriend isnt around but other then that i dont think it would make me sleep any better since its usually my sides that hurt at night and not my hips

i would try walmart or target but i dont even know how much they are there either
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i bought a big pillow from walmrt for $10and its not a pregnancy pillow but it works it the ones that are long i guess its called a king size pillow
    sarahmomtobe

Answer by sarahmomtobe at 10:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• thanks ladies... im pregnant with twins and sleeping on my side hurts i wake up and my hips are completely numb... the doc told me to get a pregnancy pillow and all the ones ive seen are any where from $69 - $109 to me that seems a little crazy to pay for a pillow that im gonna use for the next 6 months
    LiveLaughLove00

Comment by LiveLaughLove00 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• walmart
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2011