Secret Santa at work...

I love participating in the secret Santa at work, we hang our stockings and find little gifts every few days and then the big reveal at the Christmas potluck. I am a little bratty when it comes to this, I like to get someone I interact with a lot at work, so the person in charge of secret santa let me kind of peek at the names not study everyones questionnare. I saw the name of the secretary I get alongĀ  good with and when I saw her answers, they are sooo boring! I think I may post this anon. Just so I don't get bashed. I have gotten questionnaires in past years where the people have so many interests it was actuallyFUN to shop for them. Almost every question was answered NO, i.e. collect knickknacks,like candy? fav fast food restaurant: no, hobbies:no, fav cookie:no fav drink:water, fav anything:none! am I wrong to feel bah-humbug about her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• aww get her a mug with candy and a gift card..that should hit it on the head.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I should add the rest, she said, no candy, no coffee or hot chocolate and she oh! and favorite store!......."prefers to shop for herself", she wouldn't even say. I get what you're saying though. It just bums me out cause I am such a thoughtdul person, it would have been nice to know something about her,lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• she might not like that things but you have to get her something...would you want to buy for me then lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm gonna get her a big yellow sign that says "No Trespassing"! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lmmfao...that would be so funny...what about...a sign that has a baby on it saying i can do it my own damn self...
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• How about DEAD END, NO ENTRY, BAH-HUMBUG ON BOARD! I feel so bad now, ths girl has super personality! Maybe I'll get her play-doh and shape in the words, no, none, niet!, negative!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• awww.....maybe she feels bad what if she really cant get anyone something and so she said no on everything!!! umm....i would still stick with a mug and a gift card...lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You don't have to participate, it is totally optional! OH, and she makes good money. Trust me I feel like Seinfeld here, I think I met INTERESTING/BORING GIRL...like a super hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lmao
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008