Has anyone left a man and felt sorry for it later? adult content

we see a lot of posts about falling out of love and considering leaving a man.
There's a lot of posts about leaving your husband,

has anyone left their husband and been sorry they let him go later? If so, why did you leave?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• nope , never
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Sorry but NO... when you make a discussion is it always for a reason!
    starglo

Answer by starglo at 10:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I know my dh's ex does....hehehe her loss my gain
    Anonymous

• when i first started dating my dh we dated for about 8 months.. i "left" him or just quit talking to him really. i really felt bad and like i made the wrong choice. I called him a few days before valentines day and we set a date for valentines day 2007..we have been together since.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am afraid to leave my DH because I am almost positive that I will regret it..
    Anonymous

• anon, I've felt that way too from time to time. Wondering if I should leave sometimes then realizing that I would be very unhappy if I did, so I guess that's our answer :)
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i was with my ex fiancee for 16 months we had a misunderstanding and i left and the next week he went back to mexico and i felt really bad cuz he called me from mexico and i cryed cuz i didn't want him to leave we just needed space and he left.....so i regert it but now i'm happily married and have my wonderful son and i'm 4 1/2 months pregnant and very happy...
    mommymtz

Answer by mommymtz at 12:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I never felt sorry for leaving my ex. I did feel regretful a few times for leaving our rich lifestyle. I am now in the lower income bracket where before I lived the life of a princess. So for that I feel bad sometimes. But I still wouldn't go back to that bastard.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2011