Is everyone happy with their wedding rings?

hubby and I went "new school" and got tungsten rings. They are gorgeous and extremely durable. Just wondering what all thoughts went through people's heads when they got theirs

LoraGardiner

Asked by LoraGardiner at 10:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband has one but it's pure black and he loves it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Yes!!! I designed my engagement ring!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Dh wants a new one. I bought him 2 but one was a cheep pawn shop ring. Its just a gold band. The other I actually bought new but it had diamond dust that came out when he was working. (He worked with thinner). He said he wants a titanium one sometime.

I'm happy with mine but again, had to wait awhile to get it. We borrowed my mothers ring for awhile till he could buy my own.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I never had any. I was married but never had rings

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love mine..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I love mine. I picked them out so they are exactly what I wanted.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 10:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• http://www.helzberg.com/product/1-2ct+tw+diamond+engagement+ring+set+1576208.do?sortby=ourPicks

thats the one my husband and I picked out, but it's the 5/8thkt not the 1/2. I really love it.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't have a ring anymore, it was beautiful and pretty big but the diamond was a marquie, (sp) and stuck up high, and fell out. Now we don't have the money for a new one.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• not the best pic, but here's mine. I like mine, and DH doesn't mind of I make the middle diamond bigger every once in a while.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i LOVE mine BUT!! It is my third one, they have all been princess cut well the first one scratched my husband and son all the time and it was sharp and uncomfortable and my second one i just decided i didnt like it so i bought a new one that is the ring of my dreams it has a 3/4 ct princess cut in the middle and on each side of the center diamond are 6 channel set princess diamonds totalling 13 and its white gold... then on my band there are 3 hearts on the side me my husband and my son... which were expecting again now lol and my husband just has a plain white gold band.... we both love them... will NEVER be trading in again! lol
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011