I really could use some help....

My husband and I are ttc our 2nd child and with my periods being so crazy its very hard. Is there an ovulation kit that you can use over and over again instead of peeing on a stick and then tossing it? If so, how much am I looking to pay for one. Also can you ladies share if you were able to conceive using a helping tool.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could try temp charting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Temp charting, and there is something you can do with the discharge...not too familiar with that, though, sorry!

How long have you been trying? I'd just give it a go without any assistance for awhile (if you haven't already) and see what your bodies can naturally. Lots of people get pregnant when they stop "trying", you know?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Free Ovulation Calculator

www.marchofdimes.com      How to calculate the fertile days of your cycle to help get pregnant.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Trust me I know lol. We got pregnant with our 1st son after we stopped trying so hard. It took an entire yr but Im so happy it finally happend. Now hes about to be 2 and needs a brother or sister to play with. But I just looked into the temp. thing and the discharge, so I will try this and see what happens. Thanks so much ladies!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• early-pregnany-test.com - CHART UR TEMPS! and get an estimate on the week u will be ovulating with a ovulation calc. google it!!
    Kelli.and.Ellie

Answer by Kelli.and.Ellie at 2:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Read the book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It tells you how to chart, how to take your temperature and what other signs to look for.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008