Feedback on the correct consequences

i wrote an application for the phone for my two sons. It assigns consequences to vhildren when they misbhave. It is simple but effective; it removes us as parents from the sometimes difficult time we have giving appropriate consequences, and makes it fun for kids too.

The app is free (or you can get more for 99 cents).

Mostly I want feedback from people about it and even more importantly, I want people to use it and try it free. Perhaps it can help people that had as much trouble as I did giving appropriate consequences.

Don''t forget, positive reinforcement is always better.

http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=f4ab4179-122c-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

(it requires Windows Phone)

KellyDen

Asked by KellyDen at 10:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• It doesn't take an app to figure it out. It takes love, understanding and mostly common sense. It also takes knowing that hitting a child or yelling bruises their spirit and is not effective. If anyone needs proof of that, if it worked it wouldn't have to be repeated bc the child continues the behavior bc he/she has no idea the message the uninformed parent was trying to give other than being a bully is ok.
    Anonymous

• This is a good point; I think though that sometimes we even know that we are not strong at given times.
    KellyDen

Comment by KellyDen (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2011