Could someone please help me i am having lots of mucus buildup in my throat and it cause my breath to be very stink and my body od0r smell the same as my breath and my bed room also smell but this smell is like smokes

but even when i take a shower it  is stink so i have to scrub down the shower every  time i take shower and no one want to talk to me as soon as i open my mouth every body run a way  from me so can't go any  wear so i only go from work to home i cannot   even go to church it is unbearable help me please i would be grateful

brotee

Asked by brotee at 10:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• You might have tonsil stones.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• you....might be a troll.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• maybe both
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• see a dentist and a doctor, you may have a sinus infection, or cavities in your teeth. Do you smoke? If so stop NOW
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Drink hot liquids for the mucus and take appropriate medicine for it. Air out your bedroom. Wash your sheets. Use mouthwash after brushing your teeth. Chew breath freshening gum when you are around people.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 12:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Go see a doctor and explain the situation. I have heard of some ppl having a hormone disorder that makes them stink no matter what they do. Also, smoking really messes with your body chemistry and makes you stink badly. Stopping smoking will help a lot.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Go see your doctor and a dentist. Get checked out for sure
    alliesmom112

Answer by alliesmom112 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Then, after you see a doctor and a dentist go back to school and learn spelling, grammar and BASIC sentence structure!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If this is real, it sounds as if you have an infection. See your doctor.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 1:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Take a daily probiotic like Align or Sustenex. You may have a yeast overgrowth in your body, hormonal imbalance or fecal buildup in your intestines. Probiotics will help rebalance your system.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011