I have endtermeterouis

has anyone been told they have endtermeterouis how do u cope

kaysmom415

Asked by kaysmom415 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• Endometriosis? .. I have it. I got it removed in December 2005, I am getting it removed again on Tuesday.. That is how i cope! i get it removed!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• okay iam going to get it removed but theres still painn when i bleed and all that goses with it i mean what did u do before your sugery to feel better
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I layed in bed and cried, i curled up in a ball and not moved! oh Naprosyn would great too! you can get from a doctor, its the main ind. in Alieve. i also take pain killers for it too.. my husband stayed home from work to help with the kids!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My mom had Endometriosis after she had all three of her kids. Hers was really bad though. It had spread all through her pelvic area but it was because she had it for like a year before getting diagnosed. She had to have a hysterectomy. About a month ago my 18 yr old sister had to have laparoscopic surgery to see if she had endometriosis because thats what the doctors thought she had but it turned out to be Pelvic Congestion Syndrome. I'm not sure how my mom dealt with it but I don't imagine it's too easy. Can yours be removed? I'm sorry you're going through this. Good luck.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• yea it was bad i didnt even know what it was till i got a pap test and they told me iam scared of sugery
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• i dont know how bad mine is yet but i hurt real bad when i bleed yes it can be removed but iam scaredthx i hate going through this ..iam going off depo to
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• when I had the surgery in 2005, they made 3 very tiny cuts and did what they did to remove it.. (i also had my appendix taken out same time) and i was up walking around like it never happened the second day. its not that bad of a surgery! :)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You need to be on some sort of BC....it helps. I took pain meds, but it still sucks. I'm pregnant now, so all symptoms have disappeared, and I'm going to have a hysterectomy after so I won't have to deal with it anymore. How did they diagnose you without surgery?
    3gals

Answer by 3gals at 11:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• oh another thing my doctor told me an IUD would help it not exactly sure tho.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• they did a pap test and told me i had it
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011