Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

My husband has custody of our daughter, he won't let me talk to her?

I'm crushed, I can't talk to my two year old daughter on the phone? All I can do is cry.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (13)
  • Take him to court?!

    Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • court!

    Answer by angelrach86 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • Is there an order that says you can't talk to her? if not he can get in trouble for that

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • Pretty unusual for a man to get custody...why did he get it?

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • If he is in violation of your custody agreement take him back to court in contempt.

    Answer by Rosehawk at 11:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • why won't he let you talk to her, and why does he have custody?

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • if he has full custody, he doesnt have to let you talk to her =(
    I have soul custody of my son and the judge said that because i have coustody i dont have to let him see or talk to my son ever.
    good luck, maybe try to get her back?

    Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • Could we have more background info?

    Answer by LoraGardiner at 11:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • court....... will be praying for u

    Answer by khf22 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

  • my stepsons mom used to cry because we didnt let him talk to her either...because she abused him and had him removed from her care by the state. She got phone visitation with him every other Sunday, we had to call her because she wasnt allowed our phone number because of harassment, she answered the phone 8 out of 36 times...we havnt heard from her in almost years, halleluja! If your husband is breaking a court order, then by all means document and go back to court. If he is doing this to protect the child then maybe you need to fix the problem that led to him getting custody and things will change

    Answer by shivasgirl at 11:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.