The new way to air your dirty laundry?

The last guy is my favorite, acting like nothing is wrong.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't people understand that you can delete what someone says on your wall? It doesn't have to stay there.
    Anonymous

• That's insane, my cousin did something like that talking trash about one of our other cousins, a few of her friends, and her daughter's father so everyone was telling her to stop being a child and airing personal business out on Facebook for everyone to see so she deleted like half her friends and all of the family - including me and I never said a word to her about it, I typically stay out of the family drama.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• good grief
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Really! I have learned that FACEBOOK dont LIE at all cuz everyone will know your business... I had jus found out at my job tht residents post so much stuff on Facebook that I allowed my boss to see with her very own eyes on what residents had to say,, I know that it's best to keep things clear but I do know FACEBOOK dont lie so watch what you do & dont think 2 times over bout seeing yourself on Facebook. Also most employers do have Facebook so be careful what you post personally & what pictures are posted so that you still have your job the next day..
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I'm so glad my family isn't like that.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Oh, man. Someone in my family started some crap on FB once. We tried to tell him to stop, but it was too late. His 'friends' joined in, and it got kinda ugly. Then one of the 'friends', a grown woman, stuck her nose in family business, and my sister and I jumped all over her. This woman was so out of line. It stopped, quick. But, the one 'friend' just went to sending private messages, until he was made to stop. I think my sister and I scared the shit out of this woman. My family member is a total knucklehead. He does this shit rather frequently, just not THAT bad.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have in laws like that, lol they feel the need to tell everyone how bad everyone in their family is but how good they are, oh they are lovely people.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I had people try and start internet drama... Deleted and blocked... I am a grown woman, and I left that kind of mentality back in high school.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Don't you just hate it when you don't read the other responses before you respond?! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011