2nd prengnancy...

So this is my second pregnancy, with my son I was some what "back in shape" after 2 months. I am suppose to get married 2 months after I have our daughter, and I guess I am just worried that It wont be as easy to loose the weight as fast and I wont look good on my wedding day.. So I was wondering how long it took anyone to loose the weight after their 2nd?

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 11:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 2 years
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 11:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• about 7 months- but I didn't really work out or anything too extreme during or after pregnancy. Keep in shape by doing yoga and walking though pregnancy. Also, don't keep chocolate, etc. in the house. Congratulations!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• It all depends on the person. You can do it, just keep a positive mind and dedicate yourself to it. Also the less extra weight you gain during pregnancy means the less you have to loose after.

Good Luck!! You can do it!!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2011