What would you do if your b/f bm brings u up all the time when he calls for his child?

Me and my b/f has been dating for almost 2yrs and everytime he calls for his child the mother always brings me and my child up. I have been letting it side alot of times but it is still going on that she says things that has nothing to do with her or me but its killing me to wanna take actions in my own way what should i do?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't see that there's much that you can do.
    But I hope it gets better for you.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Oh wow! Im going thru that rite now wit my BD cuz his other half dont know how to stay out of things unless she & their daughter gets all of the attention. Im really getting so sick of it that I really just want to step up to her & speak my mind but she would only run away from me or tht she really dont have the mind to face me. She has made my 2 kids feel so guilty tht they really half of the time dont want to see their dad but I let them do whats best. I hope tht he can get it together before our son's next track meet out of State & leave her behind cuz this will not be a very happy trip at all. I dont love him anymore if tht is what she is worried bout.
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• @ william its very aggravating bc she throws alot of things in his face like we got a new car and she mention to him y dont u n ur new g/f buy her a car its like I be wanting to go knock her ass out like seriously. She put him on child support when he tries to see his daughter and do for his kid but everytime he ask her to see the kid she saids no and if he buys stuff for the kid she tell him bring it back what kinda of mother would say that when you know your child needs things. I think she doing the cs bc of me its just so much shit she says that dont make any sense. .... and Im not gunna lie it gets to me
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Obviously she still had feelings for her ex when he found you, I would take it all as she is just jealous and go about my merry way! She is not worth letting your buttons get pushed. You just gotta be a bigger person and not give a damn what she says. Get along for the childs sake you know?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Hey I just got ur message.. I know what u mean.. My BD owes me so much CS that she dont know he will be going back to Prison according to the STATE of MISSOURI. I allowed him to buy the kids things but it's like pulling bad teeth to get really anything cuz he cant do nun unless he SNEAKS or that she dont know we had tlked. He went to our Son's Track meet but she was so mad tht she didnt go nor did he take their daughter jus cuz not only me but eveyone was at the track meet & she dont know how to keep her kool wit me. I dont get mad but I do let her know I still have the upper hand, if she really want to know. I dont press for the CS cuz he is trying but she jus dont know how to leave things like thy r. He would ask me to do favors for him & yea I would do it but once she finds out ALL HELL breaks out. Now that I had asked him to go to State track meet for our Son, he jus came up wit an excuse but more like she has to go or Nun
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Can they do email only communication? That way they don't sit there and chit chat? My husband and his ex only talk through email, and ONLY about my SD. He sees no reason to talk to her about anything other than SD.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• K, I really found out the Big Truth tonite bout my BD & his other.. I know it's been really getting to me cuz one time he is able to do alot for the kids but then the next time it's totally different.. Im so ready to fight her jus like u are jus to get things out in the open. I have really tried to keep my kool but she has hit that last STRAW wit my niceness.. No wonder Im so ready to Leave STATE... but before I do he will pay the CS tht is deserved to the kids..
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011