Is it to soon to test?

About 5 days ago I had what I thought was a period, I am now starting to think it may have been implantation bleeding. If it was implantation bleeding is it to soon to test for it to be acurate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If it is implantation bleeding it's not too soon to test. I had implantation when I was pregnant with my son. I thought it was a period at first but I only bled for about 2 or 3 days and still had the pregnancy symptoms so within a few days after the bleeding stopped I tested and it was positive.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I only bled for about 1 day and it was very very light
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Then it possibly was implantation bleeding. You should test. If it was implantation bleeding, it won't be too soon. The results should be accurate.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 12:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You should definitely test. It sounds like it was implantation bleeding! So get an HPT and find out for sure. It isnt too early. GL
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• you should test i got my positive a day before my missed period
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• test
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011