New Here!

Im new to CafeMom and Im just looking for some friends or some people to talk to!! :)

MaliyahsMommy12

Asked by MaliyahsMommy12 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Welcome to CafeMom! You'll find lots of friends here :) To help you out with some of the abbreviations you'll see I'll share a few. DH-Dear Husband, DS-Dear Son, DD-Dear Daughter, MIL-Mother-in-law, OP-Original Poster, IMO-In my opinion, this is what I struggled with when I first joined, lol Have fun, you'll meet some awesome moms but beware there's always one who tries to upset the apple cart so don't be offended if this should happen.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• welcome to cafemom

GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Welcome aboard, do not let the nasty ladies here get to you, there are a lot more of the good ones here.

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• well welcome ive been here for about 2 weeks so im trying to learn also but you can invite me as a friend ill chat
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Hi! Welcome to CM!! You'll find plenty of moms of different ages and backgrounds here that you can connect with. Just find some friends and/or groups that interest you, and jump right in! Have fun being on here! :-)
    Mari6443

Answer by Mari6443 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• welcomeHope you love it here as much as I do! You'll find some awesome women on here and some that arent so awesome...just make sure you take all negativity with a grain of salt and you should be fine =)

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2011