I shaved down there.. TMI.. PART 2 ....HELP!!!!!! adult content

So I shaved down there and got some REALLY wicked bad ingrown hairs. I wrote yesterday and alot of ladies wrote back giving me advice. So today when I got home from work I took a bath and looked down there.. instead of pimple looking things like usual its just red inflamed skin along with 4 white flat craters!! It almost looks like I popped a blister or something?!?!
Ive researched everything and theres nothing to pop and theres a few hairs on the outside. I tried to pull one of the and its like white hot pain just touching it!! It feels like its on fire!! :-O

Has anyone ever had this before?!?!?!

Ive been putting neosporin on it.. which starts to burn after a while. And Im walking around like a cowboy! But Ill probably go to urgent care in the AM if its not any better!
:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• I do think that we advised you to see a Doctor,right? Since you are pregnant, NOW is NOT the time to have infected sores there. WOW> Good luck.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• You probably just got razor burn. Instead of a cream, if you have just plain cornstarch, or an unscented powder, try putting that on it. You might get a scab in a day or 2
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 11:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I would get tested for genital herpes ( just in case) But shave in the direction of your hair growth. Then after you get out of the bath/bathtub put deoterant on the area you shaved. Sounds silly but it will work!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• And don't worry I am not accusing you of having it it's just better to be safe than sorry
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I doubt its warts. Your just not used to shaving - really, so I would suggest (This works for me) after your done shaving smooth conditioner over the area. It will close the pores. Should make it less itchy - redness will go away - works for me. You'll be ok
    Anonymous

• Ouch, I'd go to the dr...it could be an infection if it burns. I shave with hair conditioner, it works really good.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• Don't worry I did the samething while I was PG wit all 3 of my kids cuz I couldnt stand the Hair. I didn't want no clips catching my hair but also I didnt feel rite when my kids were born to face all that hair. Never more to say that It was HOT weather that really got me to do that cuz I would also shave my underarms & legs. Yea, Deodorant works but also light baby powder by Johnson & Johnson wit a Panty liner. My OBGYN's wife told me that one.. Now that I got older, I would say from the age of 26 yrs old to now that I'm 33, I would wax instead of shaving.
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I don't want to scare you, but my sister just had something kindof like that down there and it ended up being staff infection. She's 6 months pregnant and on lovanox (I think that's what it's called) and they sent her to the hospital for surgery immediately
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• If you don't shave it on a regular basis this is what happens. The skin in that ares is extra sensitive. I keep myself groomed year round...landing strip style... and if I shave a fresh area or narrow the strip I will get those bumps. I suggest shaving with a fresh razor..never a dull one, and using soap instead of shaving cream or gel to minimize irritation.

Use a warm washclothe at night to help draw the hairs out. It will take 2-3 days
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You think when you were shaving you might have gotten skin. That would be my only thought on having craters down there.
    JenniD1

Answer by JenniD1 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2011