I'm in shock and I want to try again but I dont know when would be a good time?

I recently took a test and it said I was pregnant so about 3-4days later I went to the Dr. and they confirm the pregnacy which I was 5wks3days but the scariest thing happen to me. After about 3hrs my stomach really started hurting and unbarable so i laid down but when I got up to use the R.R I started heavily bleeding. So unfortunely I had a mc my sponse was very emotional and thats what he been wanting. The things I do know how soon is to soon to try again? any sugguestions

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry for your loss. Whenever you and your husband feel comfortable trying, good luck:) Talk to your dr. and see what they suggest, too.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am sorry for your lose. I have been there and it is a very hard thing to go thru.
    I would give it a few months. Let your body recuperate and let your emotions heal a little.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 11:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I am so sorry. I think its best to wait until after your next period to start trying again. Give your husband, yourself, and your body time to recuperate. Maybe ask your doctor when it will be best to start trying. Again, I'm sorry. Good luck. ((Hugs))
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2011