Has anyone ever use ovulation kits and how soon did you become pregant after using them?

I'm trying to conceive and I have went to the store and purchase the kit but im not sure how it works or what to do?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Some info that might be helpful:
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationkits.html

Also be sure to read ALLLLLLLL the instructions.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• My husband and I got pregnant after the 3rd month. It was a helpful tool~!
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We got pg the first month of using them! Once you see a positive, we did "whoopi" for 3 days in a row then every other day for about a week. Worked like a charm!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 2:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I got pregnant the first month of trying, using OPKs. Each one will have specific user operations but their is usually a time of the day when it is best to use them. The ones I used recommended peeing on the sticks as close to after 2pm as possible. Once we got a line we just dtd. That being said, my cycle is regular as clockwork and so I knew roughly when to expect O and so had been dtd for a few days before the line as well.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 3:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i got prego the first month of trying them..mine had me pee on the stick at the same time every day..and when i got the positive, i wasnt even sure it was positive..i said it was positive and hubby said it wasnt...we did not have sex that night, but we had sex the night before i got the positive, and the day after..and i got prego..currently 15 weeks..GL!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011