Please I need your help!!

What is your take on codependancy? Is it true that codependant people thrive with narcicistic people?

MaddyTaylor

Asked by MaddyTaylor at 11:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2011 in Health

• codependency is very unhealthy. my husband is a codependent and I doubt they would do good with narcissists. they tend to be stuck to addictive people and people with personality disorders.
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• That's exactly what happens: the narcissist will find the co-dependent person.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes I think there is something to that,thinking of past my past relationships.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I misread the question. Yes a narcissist will seek out the codependent, not likely the other way around I would think though. Codependents tend to gravitate to people with problems so they can "fix" them... Narcissists like to appear that they don't have problems.
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2011