Have you ever thought what promotes people to mindless violence? Most don't know it can be avoided!

Why is it that people can be so rude over the computer but if they see you in person they can't open their mouth? It's like people feel that they can't be found and tracked down when we all know computers can do anything, it's better to watch what you say because bringing negativity to a person you don't know is just stupid! Was Cafemom created for this, for people to speak down to you? Or was it created for questions? You never know what frame of mind a person is in it may be your rude comment that pushes them over the edge!

Mommylovesu2011

Asked by Mommylovesu2011 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree. But there is always someone who really doesn't care and find it amusing to talk trash because they're insecure.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Exactly Kathy675 I haven't been a member of Cafemom and I swear I already want to strangle some people, some are so rude and don't care what they say!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I agree with Kathy, I think some of the crap talkers and mean girls on here do it to feel better about themselves. It is scary though to think who might be a psycho and who might not.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That is something to think on.
    But still if that person gets pushed over the edge they are still responsible for their actions.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Remember you don't want to end up on Nancy Grace. Just kidding.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nanixh, your so right, but think about it you can be having a really really bad day, then someone comes to you and throws so much negativity and anger at you and you've already had enough, their calling you out your name and you don't even know them! Then that's when enough is too much, so you grab them in anger and never let go, not meaning to hurt anyone but you were to angry to realize what your were doing at the time! When a kind word could've went further, never done this but have come close many times!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That person wouldn't even know they were responsible, which is sad. But on the other hand would they care? I'd feel horrible if I said the wrong thing to someone. I agree with Seaside that we are responsible for our own actions but there are certain scenarios that can put you at a breaking point. Kind words are easier than hateful words to me.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• @ Seaside native your right no Nancy Grace
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• @ Kathy675 Love your last comment <3
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• bow down

Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2011