Should i be worried at all?

all day today my belly has had a kinda sharp pain from my belly button to my pelvis bone it does it when i either sit in a funny position or lay on my back....idk if is normal or if its just my baby moving around or if somethings wrong (25 weeks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If anything i would call the doctor and see about getting in. That may or may not be normal.
    angelbritnee

Answer by angelbritnee at 12:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my belly is sore to so i made an appointment to see whats going on and next wednesday is the only day they can get me in sadly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• With mine, My stomach had to stretch alot so my doctor told me mine would be somewhat painful. But i'd definatly hit your doctor up just to make sure the pain is or isnt normal.
    samanthamarie91

Answer by samanthamarie91 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• well im really muscly and i asked my mom if its normal she said since my muscles were so tight already the baby has to stretch them out and that could be why.....but ill ask the doctor next week when i go in
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That makes sense what your mom said. She is probably right. But it is a good thing you made the doctor appt. and if they were concerned they woull dhave told you to go to the ER or something, so it probably is just a little growth spurt. :)
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• It probably is just your muscles stretching to accommodate for your growing uterus. Just ask your doctor to make sure. And if the pains get worse or you experience any new symptoms (more severe pain, bleeding, etc.) then your should probably go to the ER. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 12:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i would go ask your doctor about it
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I agree if you are worried I would go to the Dr. But at 25 weeks your body is constantly growing and changing. When I had pain around my belly button I was told it was my ligaments stretching.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2011