What is the world coming to when you dont feel safe about the things that they marke for babies ?

I mean every week it is happening and its driving me nuts lol I feel that maybe someday I should make my own baby things sometimes.

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I asked a similar question a while back. Seems like every item we purchase, we're taking a risk. Even things like medicine, should i buy tylenol brand, should I buy store brand, decisions decisions. You think buying name brand we're better off but that's not even the case!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I agree.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I made my daughter's food in the blender. And I store it in the fridge for the day. But I shop at Sam's Club and they had a recall on ground beef last year here where we live.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Go natural. It's easier than you would imagine and it's simply a matter of getting into the habit. :)

Good luck!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2011