Birthday

I always get excited about April 23rd, my birthday! I get older every year, but I feel like such a kid every time it comes around. Does anyone else LOVE their birthday and how do you celebrate, or what would be your ideal birthday celebration? I mean, after all, it is a celebration of you!

TexasMama2Boys

Asked by TexasMama2Boys at 12:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I try to forget my birthday and hope that everyone else does as well, lol I'm getting ooollllddd!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• happy birthdayI feel the same way too, I feel lucky to have had one more year on this earth with my husband the kids. I think getting older is a lucky thing not a bad thing. I usually do something with family for my birthday but I always make it a point to celebrate it, big or small.

GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i love my birthday because it is in the summer and its always nice out but this year i am turning 25 and thats just closer to 30 lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I'm 26 today... but 30 is still a little ways away :)
    Thanks for all the bday wishes :)
    TexasMama2Boys

Comment by TexasMama2Boys (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2011