My Son Wants to Move to Elmo's World

My 2yo son is CRAZY about Elmo, it's soooo cute. What is your child's favorite character be it a cartoon, Sesame Street or other?

TexasMama2Boys

Asked by TexasMama2Boys at 12:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That's sooo cute :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• LOL thats just too cute. My 19 month old son is obsessed with Toy Story. He loves Buzz and Woody. He knows all of the characters names but loves them two the most. He'll grab his daddy's or my phone and put it up to his ear saying "Woody? Buzz?" like he actually thinks he can talk to them on the phone.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 12:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• When my ds turned 2 it was elmo then blues clues and woody and buzz( around Christmas),now he's 3 and it's Dora.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My 3 year old loves Tinkerbell and my 2 year old loves Elmo. We bought her a tent last Christmas from Walgreens that has Elmo on it and says "Elmo's World" above the entrance. lol. It's too cute.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That's so cute!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My older daughter was really into Elmo when she was 2-3 years old. Then she found Clifford (the big red dog) and was a huge Clifford fan for years. Clifford really is a great kids show with kind characters and good lessons. She's almost 10 now, so she's sort of outgrown him :-(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter loves Elmo!
    EMMYBEARSMOMMY

Answer by EMMYBEARSMOMMY at 11:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my 2yo dd is insanely in love with CAILLOU! I am so SICK of watching caillou lol =[ sometimes i wish my tv would blow up,....but it makes her happy, and its the main thing that will get her attention.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My dd is always talking with super Garfield (Garzooka from Pet Force). The one day he was running by our car. My ds Would live on the Island of Sodar if he could. That's all he talks about.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• my daughter loves abby and zoey from sesame street
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011