Do you believe...

Do you believe in psychics? Were you ever told something that happened to be or become true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do believe in psychics. I don't trust the ones you have to pay though. My grandfather was a psychic and he has always told me if they charge they're not real.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Not in psychics, but I do believe that there are people out there who feel certain things. I met a person like that and for her it really was a blessing and a curse.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I've had dreams come true on many occasions.. And am what they call an empath.. I can feel what other people feel.. psychic though idk..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, I do. I agree with Kathy about it, though. If they charge, they're probably faking it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• LOL - I read your question wrong and thought you said physics, not psychics. I started thinking about Isaac Newton (of course I believe in gravity!) and Einstein' sTheory of Relativity (you go in a space ship at the speed of light and by the time you get back everyone is dead but you only aged 20 years). Sort of the same, but not exactly...

I agree there are prophetic people, but only if they are 100% correct. The ones that read your palm for money are just tricking you. Their answers will be general, not specific. They also pick up on things you say and use the clues to give their answers. Don't waste your money.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 2:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I do believe in psychics. I also don't trust those who charge. A close friend is psychic and I am "sensitive", especially to people's emotions. But in this day and time you have to be careful, there are so many "psychics" out there!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I believe we all have some psychic abilities... The best thing to do is believe in them - your intuition is a wonderful gift. Don't ignore it, try daily to understand what it's telling you! Meditate on your own visions and try to interpret what they are saying to you! Follow your heart and mind! There are many gifted psychics out there (and some fakes too) the truly gifted one's don't usually charge for their advice. So believe ... but beware! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2011