So what do you have plans for Easter?

My kids want to barbq and find eggs any other ideas ladies?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nothing
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Church and if we can find a nice brunch place hat still has resverations then we'll do that but if not Ill probably cook with my mother..
    tpayne87

Answer by tpayne87 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Honestly, nothing, but my two nieces do have a basket, and we'll go outside, maybe to a park. My payday is not until next week, but I'll make it up to them. I feel sort of bum right now. I lost my brother-in-law from leukemia Thursday. I'm really trying to keep the spirits up in my home right now.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss ambr2006 :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i am having my first holiday dinner at my house and i am thining of having an egg hunt for my 3 years old daughter and my 2 year old niece if the weather is nice
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Mama and I are cooking dinner today to take to my aunt's house tomorrow. And possibly an egg hunt, at her house. Then home to have dinner with dh after he finishes his shift.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Church early tomorrow morning, brunch, a nap with my hound, Easter Egg hunt for my boys (that are pretty much too big for it) and then tommorow evening a special Easter dinner.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011