Did I ruin my cycle?

I started birth control and was only on it a few day before i stopped. 2 days I had sex with my DH and then the next day got my period. (assuming from stopping the BC) Is therena chance of conception on that 1 day. I messed up my cycle from being indicisive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• There is definitely a chance you messed it up for this cycle and possibly the next, but really there is no way to know if that is what changed things or it was something else or anything. There is always a chance of conception when you have sex whether using protection or not. There is a greater chance at certain times of course, but I would just keep doing what you are doing (assuming you are trying to get pregnant) and see if you get pregnant in a few months.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2011