What does braxton hicks feel like?

dienkies22

Asked by dienkies22 at 5:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, I think they are kind different for each person. For me, mine felt like when you run too much and get a pain in your side?.....but it was the side of my tummy and it would get hard like a little ball, and then go away. They never got closer together or anything...just a constant pain/tightness.....relax
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I had them through almost my whole pregnancy. To me it felt like baby moving or pressure. It wasn't really painful to me. I ended p getting the flu about 3 weeks before i was due and that caused contractions too. if you get sick make sure to pump extra fluids in you. I had gotten dehydrated and it caused baby's heart rate to rise and caused my contractions.
    JenniD1

Answer by JenniD1 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• For me it's more of a mild period cramp that varies with how long it lasts. It would only be in my lower stomach and/or lower back.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• im not to sure cuz ive never had them so far in this pregnancy sorry
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• For me its like period cramps!!!I use a heating pad(=
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 3:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• BH feel like regular contractions they are usually weak and speratic. They can be painful or they can be an annoyance. You can feel them as a pain in your lower back that comes and goes or it could be felt as a tightening of the stomach muscles.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011