36 +2 weeks, did i maybe walk too much?

i had to walk around quite a lot today. my feet and legs are killing me. but im also having contractions and lower back pain, (been having the contractions for a week now, not regular or extremely painful) im feeling sick to my stomach and cant sleep. ive also been having loose bowels for the past 3 days, already lost my mucous plug, and when i was checked last i was 2cm dilated and 40% effaced. does it sound farmilier to anyone? im schedules for an induction in a little over a week due to complications and i would, and my dr would, much rather me go into labor on my own... any stories or suggestions are appreciated!

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 5:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• maybe try to relax and not do so much, keep your feet up!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i'm in the same boat. i will bump and maybe we will g et some more answers! :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Relax!!!!
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 3:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Walking and stress can increase contractions and since you are already in the early stages of labor you could have put yourself in labor. Sit down and relax maybe try to take a nap, if the contractions worsen, get closer together, last for roughtly 1 min in length you may want to call OB.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• try a warm bath momma. remember to breathe. rest as much as you can now. try to wait as long as you can, before hospital. what christyw3 said sounds right. anytime after 36 weeks. your body knows what to do, don't try to rush this. good luck!
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 3:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2011