Do you think men could go without sex for a week ?

Me and my husband usually would have sex every other day we havent had sex for a week which seems odd to me hes been telling me hes tired from work but when hes off which is only like once a week he'll want to do something cus he says hes not tired and hes been complaining about his neck hurting so I dont know if that also has something to do with it .What do yall think ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Well,sometimes it can be true,sometimes they maybe just might want a break. I know we sometimes tend to think the worst,but maybe it could be that he's tired. I normaly would ask what the matter is....
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 7:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, a man can go without sex for a week.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, men can go a week without having sex. I mean my DH and I don't have sex as often now as we did when we first got married. Work and kids and the stresses of life sometimes come into play. I know my DH works a lot and I am always running with the kids, so sometimes he is doesn't want to have sex and it's just because he is tired. If you are concerned then talk to him and see what he says.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes. I've made my DH go longer....especially while being pregnant, I'm just not in the mood and too uncomfortable for sex.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Of corse they can go longer then a week with out having real sex. Now he might be usung his hand.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think they can. Hubs and I have gone since Nov with no Sex
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 7:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, men can go without sex for a week. Heck, my husband went 15 months without sex while deployed in Iraq. Don't think too much into it. Guys gets tired, too just like us. I know there has been times that sex just isn't the first thing on my mind at night and I am sure that goes for men too. Let him get some rest and I am sure things will go right back to normal :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Depends on the mindset of the guy. There are guys that will say they can not go a week. Other men have low sex drives so a week is nothing. And other men are very busy and tired from work and stress in the marriage and can go a week or more.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes men can definitely go a week with out sex, hubby does it all the time. lol
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Of course! mine will go without for another month since I had my surgery, he has already gone without for over a month!

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011