Marijuana vs. Alcohol, which is worse?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Either one in excess is bad.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Both can be very harmful if they are abused. But, alcohol is probably more harmful.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• In moderation- neither
    In excess- I would have to alcohol-

I am in favor of legalization- its all but legal her in CO- so this is based on my experience-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Alcohol is so much worse! You constantly hear about drunk drivers killing innocent people and themselves, anyone hear about someone smoking pot and killing themselves or others? Millions of underage kids and teens are brought to the ER each year to have their stomachs pumped because of Alcohol poisoning, ever hear of someone having Marijuana poisoning? Just because its legal doesn't make it safer.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Simple....Marijuana because it's ILLEGAL.

There are a lot of legal substances out there that are harmful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have to go with alcohol on this one- based on the fact that so many drunk driving accidents occur.

I think they should just figure out how to make their money off marijuana and legalize it and be done with it- and no I havn't touched it in over 20 yrs...and we have a friend who can't go a day without it, but I just see alcohol as more dangerous
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Alcohol, but tons of people will say the opposite because its illegal.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Lol I know plenty of people who are addicted to pot. My friend's husband went out to the garage to smoke pot 9 times during his child's (age 4) birthday party. Disturbing. The guy literally cannot go an hour without taking a puff.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Alcohol is definitly worse. The government can't make it illegal though because 1) Lots of them drink 2) Could not collect taxes if it were made illegal 3) Remember the prohibition.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I believe the question is which is worse Marijuana or Alcohol you CANNOT overdoes from Marijuana.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2011